Google
 

Sunday, April 20, 2008

G -2 : Last GMATPrep ...

I took the last prep exam before the real thing today, and scored a record breaking 730 with 49Q and 40V. Like I say after every GMATPrep or PowerPrep - I wish the real exam will look like this!

It's now 17:29 and I will read the flashcards from http://www.beatthegmat.com for the last time, and then take the evening off. Tomorrow I'm going to chill with my girlfriend in an amusement park and try to forget about the GMAT. Tuesday is the G-Day and I'll update you after I'm done.

Good luck to everyone who is about to take the GMAT !!!

2 comments:

Unclutterist said...

The best of luck to you. Though luck will have little to do with it, given your preparation.

I think you are doing a smart thing by relaxing instead of plugging for the exam.

Look forward to reading about the results.

OverEdge said...

Thanks Alex,

I'll write here after my exam today.

Cheers