Google
 

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TOEFL results in

OK, I was relieved to see my TOEFL scores today, I got a total score of 111 which is more than what INSEAD requires (105). I've immediatley sent the scores and so my application for INSEAD is officially complete.  Waiting to see if I'm invited to interview... 

Besides that, I talked recently with Jacek, an ESADE '08 grad, and the chat we had confirmed my idea that I would be as happy to be accepted to ESADE, as I will be to be accepted to IESE. Both schools seem strong in rankings, both schools use cases (even though IESE uses only cases whereas ESADE uses them along with other teaching methods such as lectures and projects).

Another important factor for me is the social style of the school, as I really want to spend my MBA experience in a pleasent and fun environement. It seems that both schools excell also in that, both places seem very friendly and alumni with whom I talked were extremely nice and helpful. 

Anyway, enough dreaming - I first need to be accepted to at least one school in order to actually be able to decide where to go finally.

No comments: